APIs & Integrations

tylerstouder
Contributor

Home builder ERP Integration with HubSpot

We are exploring opportunities and looking for assistance in connecting our ERP System - Sapphire Build by MiTeck (https://www.mitek-us.com/software/SAPPHIRE-Build/) to HubSpot.  Our goal would be to push and pull data based off customer/lead status. 

We have created a Swagger Site that houses the APIs for customer data, the main information that we would like to push/pull from HubSpot into Sapphire.

Any help or recommendations? 

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
DMA
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi,
we've built a 2-way data sync solution between HubSpot CRM and Sapphire, also when installed on-premise. If you are interested you can have a look at our website:
https://www.erpbridge.io/
or directly in HubSpot marketplace here:
https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/erp-to-hubspot-by-dma-srl-2...

I hope this helps!
Francesco Fabbri

CEO @ DMA

HubSpot Platinum Solutions Partner

Logo-ERP-to-HubSpot.png

CRM Projects | DevOps | System integration | B2B Marketing
0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @tylerstouder,

I hope all is well with you 🙂 

In order to push data from HubSpot into Sapphire, we would need to explore Sapphire's API endpoint. For this, I tried to research for it and wasn't able to locate any open endpoint for Sapphire. That said, if you're looking to push data into HubSpot/get data from HubSpot, you can refer to our HubSpot API Overview.

Hope this helps to clarify!

0 Upvotes
tylerstouder
Contributor

Hi @WendyGoh!

We have a Swagger site devleped that houses our open endpoints, I would be happy to share with you if that helps?

Our prolem is that we don't have the bandwith or ability on our end to work the connections.

Tyler

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @tylerstouder,

I would be happy to take a look here for you here and provide you with guidance if you faced any issues using the HubSpot API however, we aren’t able to custom build/maintain API integrations on your behalf, you’d need an in-house team to upkeep and implement the integration for you. 

0 Upvotes
tylerstouder
Contributor

I understand.  Are you able to verify that our swagger site has the correct set up to connect with HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @tylerstouder,

Sure, happy to help take a look here.

Do you mind sharing with me the setup that your team has build thus far? Additionally, which HubSpot API endpoint are you looking to use e.g. create contact?

0 Upvotes
tylerstouder
Contributor

We havne't built anything.  We don't really know how or have the manpower. 

I'll pm you the swagger information.

0 Upvotes
tylerstouder
Contributor

We havne't built anything.  We don't really know how or have the manpower. 

I'll pm you the swagger information.

0 Upvotes