APIs & Integrations

joeygetg5

Hapikey has been invalidated error

SOLVE

Hello,

I setup a test account several months ago to validate the ability to create forms and submit from our product into HubSpot. All this time I have had access to the HAPI Key and have been able to generate forms and submit test lead data.

Just recently it appears that my HAPI Key has been disabled. Attempting to call the GET /forms to view the test forms I've created I receive the following error: "This hapikey (xxx) has been invaldiated".

When I navigate to the Integrations -> API Key section of my portal, I receive "Your portal doesn't have access to API Keys."

How can I re-enable API Keys?

Thanks for your time.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hey @joeyformstesting, it looks like your test account was past its expiration date:

I ended up clicking "Renew" by hovering over that test account, which allowed me to go here and generate a new key. Are you able to see your API key now?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
joeygetg5

SOLVE

Great. Thank you for the help!

joeygetg5

SOLVE

I am able to see the new key.

Just curious, where do I access the view that shows the expiration? I clicked all through the test account and still do not see that view.

Thanks,
Joey

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Whoops, sorry I meant to link that. It's found in the Developer Account in which you created the Test Account: https://app.hubspot.com/developer/4914388/test-hub-ids

0 Upvotes
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hey @joeyformstesting, it looks like your test account was past its expiration date:

I ended up clicking "Renew" by hovering over that test account, which allowed me to go here and generate a new key. Are you able to see your API key now?

0 Upvotes
MRodgers
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there, I'm having a similar issue that says my Hapikey has been invalidated. The form was originally created on my wordpress site, but I'm not seeing the form inside of WordPress or HubSpot. Can you please advise where to fix this?

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @joeyformstesting, that's strange - perhaps your test portal needed to be renewed? Can you respond with the HubID of your test account?

0 Upvotes
joeygetg5

SOLVE

Hi Connor,
Thanks for the response. The portal ID is 4919188.

Joey

0 Upvotes