APIs & Integrations

55pbxTelecom

HAPI Key or OAuth Flux?

Hello,

In my company, we developed an integration that fetches and posts data to Hubspot using the OAuth flux. The problem is that we're now facing a waiting time for the revision of the app. We have a deadline to a client to deliver this integration and for this reason we're looking into different options. If we decide to use the HAPI key instead of the OAuth, every API call with that key will be associated only with the Superadmin owner of that API key? Because if that is the case there will be a problem, since many owners will be using same key (many of them are not even Superadmins) and all calls will be attributed to them and not to their respective accounts, is that correct?

If that is the case, I think there is no other way around but to wait for the revision. I've tried the online chat but they weren't helpful on estabilishing ANY sort of deadline for the revision. Is that even possible? 

Thank you 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HAPI Key or OAuth Flux?

Welcome, @55pbxTelecom.

It sounds like you may have submitted an application to have your app listed on the HubSpot App Marketplace, per these instructions. Is that correct?

While your application must be approved before it can be listed on the App Marketplace for any customer to view, it does not have to be approved for your customer to install it.

If your customer is ready to go, they can install the integration now by navigating to your app's auth URL and selecting their account.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood your question.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes