APIs & Integrations

mesterhuizen
Membro

Google Indexing API on dynamic HubDB pages

resolver

I have built dynamic HubDB pages here, https://www.tintschl.de/jobcenter. I would like to leverage Google Indexing API, https://developers.google.com/search/apis/indexing-api/v3/quickstart, to dynamically update and remove HubDB pages.

Please advise if it is possible to do this already, if not would it be possible to add this feature?

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
IsaacTakushi
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @rowan-reid.

Apologies for the delayed response. Happy to clarify.

HubSpot does not have a native integration with the Google Indexing API. As such, the tool will not automatically submit requests to the API when pages are updated.

I'm sorry if I misinterpreted the original question or was unclear in my response.

I believe it is possible to leverage the Google Indexing API with dynamic HubDB pages and child pages, however it would be your responsibility to implement at this time.

You could approach polling for differences in dynamic pages and their child pages by using the CMS Page Publishing API's List pages endpoint (note the dynamic_page_hub_db_table_id field for dynamic pages) and the CMS HubDB API's Get table rows endpoint.

All this said, I do see value in a native integration with Google's Indexing API. If you'd like to see HubSpot automatically call these APIs for you in the future, please post a request on the Ideas Forum Our product team regularly monitors and actions ideas that will have the greatest positive impact for our customers. If you post an idea, include a link below and I will be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Welcome, @mesterhuizen.

I've read some of Google's documentation on the Indexing API and believe it is compatible with dynamic HubDB pages. as long as you complete the prerequisites and include job posting structured data on each page.

If you encounter specific issues with dynamic HubDB pages, let me know.

Isaac Takushi

0 Avaliação positiva
rowan-reid
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @IsaacTakushi,

Thanks for your reply.  What's you said does make sense, but it is not clear in your response how/when  HubSpot would actually submit the requests to the Indexing API.  I.E when a page is added or updated in HubDB, that it is sent to the Google Indexing API and when a page is removed then it is removed via the Indexing API.

Regards,

Rowan

0 Avaliação positiva
IsaacTakushi
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @rowan-reid.

Apologies for the delayed response. Happy to clarify.

HubSpot does not have a native integration with the Google Indexing API. As such, the tool will not automatically submit requests to the API when pages are updated.

I'm sorry if I misinterpreted the original question or was unclear in my response.

I believe it is possible to leverage the Google Indexing API with dynamic HubDB pages and child pages, however it would be your responsibility to implement at this time.

You could approach polling for differences in dynamic pages and their child pages by using the CMS Page Publishing API's List pages endpoint (note the dynamic_page_hub_db_table_id field for dynamic pages) and the CMS HubDB API's Get table rows endpoint.

All this said, I do see value in a native integration with Google's Indexing API. If you'd like to see HubSpot automatically call these APIs for you in the future, please post a request on the Ideas Forum Our product team regularly monitors and actions ideas that will have the greatest positive impact for our customers. If you post an idea, include a link below and I will be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi