APIs & Integrations

YuriPetusko
Participante

Getting errors when submitting Meeting form (400, 403, can't access localstorage)

resolver

I've been asked by support to tag @Derek_Gervais  @IsaacTakushi and @cbarley 

Hi, I am embedding meeting form iframe on our page. It works fine, but when user submits we get errors. And it's different error in different browser. Looks like some adblock issue that prevents iframe to do POST to one of your APIs? or Maybe it prevents iframe from setting localstorage/cookie value?

Desktop Safari error is as follows: `No CSRF Cookie found.` followed by `Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()`
Screenshot 2020-03-24 at 12.44.09.png

Chrome error happens only if you have strict adblock settings, and I personally could not reproduce, but some of our QA team could:
Screenshot 2020-03-24 at 12.37.24.png

The URL in question is here: https://cms-supplier-feat-live-n3tq7a3.herokuapp.com/venuepro/plans/classic

Please let me know if you need any more info

Thanks,

Yuri

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
WendyGoh
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Getting errors when submitting Meeting form (400, 403, can't access localstorage)

resolver

Hey @YuriPetusko,

Happy to jump in on behalf of my colleagues!

For this case, I attempted to submit the meeting form on both my safari and chrome browser and both were successfully submitted. As such, it doesn't seems like the error is preventing the meeting form submission to submit successfully. Hence, aside from the errors shown on the console, can I check if your team/users are having issues submitting the meeting form? 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

6 Respuestas 6
WendyGoh
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @YuriPetusko,

Happy to jump in on behalf of my colleagues!

For this case, I attempted to submit the meeting form on both my safari and chrome browser and both were successfully submitted. As such, it doesn't seems like the error is preventing the meeting form submission to submit successfully. Hence, aside from the errors shown on the console, can I check if your team/users are having issues submitting the meeting form? 

DigitXL
Participante

resolver

Hi Wendy,

I am having the same issue with our website. Can you please help? What is the preferred channel to raise these kind of support tickets?

0 Me gusta
YuriPetusko
Participante

resolver

@WendyGoh it now appears that form fails to successfully submit and redirect due to some validation rules, but we don't get any validation error messages. See the video here

http://somup.com/cYeT6Q1iFu

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @YuriPetusko,

I'm seeing the exact behavior where if the meeting form failed due to validation error, it'll show the error page. For this, I'll have to check in with the internal team. I'll keep you updated in this post.

EricT1
Miembro

resolver

Hi @WendyGoh 

I have the same error as the others above. Can you please help or point me in the direction to get a review of a resolution process? Please and thank you. Eric 

0 Me gusta
YuriPetusko
Participante

resolver

Hi @WendyGoh  strangely it now submits sucessfully and redirects, as it wasn't all day yesterday. So case is closed, thanks for looking into it

0 Me gusta