APIs & Integrations

stpe1
メンバー

Getting deal owner phone number using API

When logged in to HubSpot the user may set Phone number under Profile & Preferences / Basic Info.

How can I get this phone number using the API when I know the owner of a deal? Using /owners/v2/owners/ I just get name and email.

Thanks in advance!

7件の返信
zzJosh
参加者

I'm curious if there is any way to surface more information about an owner in v3. I would like to retrieve whether or not a user is deactivated (which I recently learned is different from archived). I don't see a way to do that judging by the current documentation . Is there no way to extract additional information about owners in v3 also?

LAustero
参加者

I'm also wondering if there have been any updates to the owners or settings API. The owners API can display the email, however, neither API displays the phone number.

0 いいね!
AMeier7
メンバー

You could also try using an external (free) API like phone-number-api.com  when I understood you correctly. You can verify the owners number and extract additional informatio

0 いいね!
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@stpe At the moment that endpoint does not provide the phone information.

0 いいね!
stpe1
メンバー

Thanks. No way to use an ID to lookup a User object or similar?

0 いいね!
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@stpe Not at the moment no. What is listed on the dev documents is what is publicly available.

0 いいね!
btsp
投稿者

Has there been any change on this since 2017?

I really need this feature for some work I am doing, so I can put the user's phone number into a document going outside of the company.