APIs & Integrations

YTintpulver
Membro

Getting all associated activities to a Ticket

Hi,

We are looking to pull all ticket activities into our own system.  Currently from what I've read webhooks aren't supporting tickets.  So that leaves us with polling to retrieve the data.

I have tried pulling calls / notes / emails with a search criteria of last 2 days and running through them but keep running up against API limits or local time outs as the process can take a while.

Is there a way to search for any tickets updated in the last day and have the associated ids returned in the response?  I've not been able to accomplish this.

Also, if an associated note or call is updated or added to a ticket, will that update the tickets last modify date?

Thank you in advance,

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
PGraça
Membro

Any solution?

0 Avaliação positiva
dennisedson
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

@YTintpulver 

Curious if this endpoint would be what you need.

As for the enagagement aspect of this, I would suspect that associating a note or call to a ticket would update the modification date as you are...modifying the record by adding an association🤣

But updating a note or call...I am unsure.  Technically, you are not modifying the ticket record.  You will have to test. 

@Bryantworks , any chance you have a better answer than I do 😉

0 Avaliação positiva
YTintpulver
Membro

Hi Dennis,

That's a good start, at least to see what's changed.  But it still doesn't get me the associated items when I'm calling the ticket.

Does anyone have any idea on how that would work?

Or, if there was a webhook for Tickets / Notes / Emails and Calls that would solve all my problems 🙂

Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva