APIs & Integrations

YTintpulver
Membro

Getting Batch Notes with multiple Ids and returning associated Tickets

resolver

I've been up and down the API documentation and can't find one process that does everything I need, so it looks to be I'll need a smattering of different calls, which given the API limit will severly hinder our access.

Please let me know if I've missed anything, but here's what is going on now.

I would like to retrieve a list of all Notes (or Calls or Tickets or Emails) that were updated since date X.  I can do that for each type using the Search function, which is fine, but it doesn't return associated elements.  So if I search for a Note, it returns most of the fields I need except for the associations, ie. which Ticket is it assigned to.  So for each Note record, I need to do a ticket search based on that association.  Is that correct?  Seems like a lot of unnecessary calls to the API.

Alternatively, if the Get Ticket APi call returned the list of associated elements that would also solve my problem.

Thanks and please do point me in the right direction of the documentation if I've missed something glaringly obvious 🙂

Thanks.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
himanshurauthan
Solução
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hello @YTintpulver,

The flow you are using is correct, you have to first use the search API. But unfortunately, in the search API results associations are not returned.

What you might try is to use the association batch read API - /crm/v4/associations/{fromObjectType}/{toObjectType}/batch/read

For more details read here - https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/associations

Hope this helps!

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
himanshurauthan
Solução

resolver

Hello @YTintpulver,

The flow you are using is correct, you have to first use the search API. But unfortunately, in the search API results associations are not returned.

What you might try is to use the association batch read API - /crm/v4/associations/{fromObjectType}/{toObjectType}/batch/read

For more details read here - https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/associations

Hope this helps!

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
YTintpulver
Membro

resolver

Thank you, I'll take a look. 

I find that I keep running into limitations with the API where searching or filtering doesn't work. ie.  Currently trying to pull a list of Emails that have a ticket associated with them but the "HAS_PROPERTY" equator doesn't work with associations.  So many steps to jump through for such a simple process.

Sorry for the rant! (I've spent way to long with the API).

Thank you again

0 Avaliação positiva