APIs & Integrations

alionalia

Get the number of openings and clicks from engagements

Hi!

I am developing some scripts to get information for our sales team and I am trying to get the number of openings and clicks of deal's email engagements. I have found that funcionality in the APIs for the marketing, but not for deals. There is any way to get those data?

Best regards,

Alionália Lopes

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @alionalia 

At this time, it is not possible to get sales email engagements (opens and clicks) for objects through an API. This information must be viewed in the HubSpot UI.

Here are two topics which address similar questions:

Thanks!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes
BarksdaleIR

Are there any plans to add this functionality? We really need to be able to do some scoring on this data, it really cripples the value we could get out of hubspot. Its particularly frustrating that we can see the data we need in the UI, but are unable to access it to do our own scoring computation.

Thanks,

- William

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@BarksdaleIR , I would suggest opening an idea in the ideas board where the product teams actively monitor.

0 Upvotes
BarksdaleIR

Thanks @dennisedson, I created an Idea on the Ideas board here, if others finding this thread want to go and upvote that as well to guage support for the feature!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Get-Open-Link-Click-data-for-quot-Sales-quot-emails/i...