APIs & Integrations

P12

Get contact properties by group name V3 api

SOLVE

GET /properties/v1/contacts/groups/named/:groupName - This api was there in the legacy documentation, to get all the contact properties in a property group. 

But I was unable to find an equivalent alternative for the same in the v3 documentation

Can you please help with the API?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @P12 👋 To confirm, you are not missing an option with the v3 documentation. There is no way to add 

includeProperties

as an additional parameter. 

Please note, the Get Contact Property Group Details endpoint is not flagged for deprecation or replacement and should be considered stable. Any breaking changes will be noted in the Changelog well before being implemented. Additionally, I do not have an update with any plans for updating the v3 endpoint to match this functionality at this time.

Have fun coding! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @P12 👋 To confirm, you are not missing an option with the v3 documentation. There is no way to add 

includeProperties

as an additional parameter. 

Please note, the Get Contact Property Group Details endpoint is not flagged for deprecation or replacement and should be considered stable. Any breaking changes will be noted in the Changelog well before being implemented. Additionally, I do not have an update with any plans for updating the v3 endpoint to match this functionality at this time.

Have fun coding! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
P12

SOLVE

Thanks Jaycee!