APIs & Integrations

hcmlopes

Get contact owner name as property ?

SOLVE

I built a little app that requires me to retrieve contacts in a given list with certain contact properties.  All of the properties work fine and as expected but as far as the contact owner I have only found information about getting the hubspot_contact_id but I would like to get something that is more identifiable like the email or name.

Is making a separate API call based on the contact owner id the only way of getting this information ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @hcmlopes , at this time, we only return the owner ID. You'll need to query this endpoint to match the ID's with the emails. You should be able to save the owners to a dictionary of some sort so you wouldn't have to query that endpoint more than once. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @hcmlopes , at this time, we only return the owner ID. You'll need to query this endpoint to match the ID's with the emails. You should be able to save the owners to a dictionary of some sort so you wouldn't have to query that endpoint more than once. 

0 Upvotes
hcmlopes

SOLVE

Thank you, thats what I thought but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something,