APIs & Integrations

PZit
Participant

Get all recent contacts

SOLVE

Hello, 

I am looking for solution which return all recent contacts modifes and created. I found some hint, but everything is for old versions. I currently use V4

https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v4/objects/contacts/ 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get all recent contacts

SOLVE

Hi, @PZit 👋 Can you provide any additional details, code snippets, or screenshots to help provide our community with additional information, please? Sharing an example request or linking to some of the solutions you found in the community?

I want to make sure you saw this post from @LMeert which covers how to use the Search API and filters to accomplish a similar goal of finding contacts modified within a date range — API endpoint to find recently updated contacts.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Get all recent contacts

SOLVE

Hi, @PZit 👋 Can you provide any additional details, code snippets, or screenshots to help provide our community with additional information, please? Sharing an example request or linking to some of the solutions you found in the community?

I want to make sure you saw this post from @LMeert which covers how to use the Search API and filters to accomplish a similar goal of finding contacts modified within a date range — API endpoint to find recently updated contacts.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot