APIs & Integrations

Bernardo_Cobli
Participant

Get all of Ticket's properties through the API

SOLVE

Hi, I needed to get all of the properties from tickets and deals.

For deal I can use the endpoint (https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/deals/get_deal) but the endpoint to get a single ticket (https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/tickets/get_ticket_by_id) doesn't return all the fields, and I have to many of them to pass as URL parameters.

Is there a similar endpoint or another method to get all fields for a single ticket?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Bernardo_Cobli,

I hope all is well with you 😃

Currently the get a ticket by id endpoint will only return the ID and a few other system fields. The only way to return other ticket properties is to include the properties in the request URL using the &properties= parameter.

That said, while this may not be ideal, I do have one suggestion that I'd love to share with you. You may want to explore the option of using this endpoint here: Get all object properties where it'll return all the ticket properties. This will make things easier for you to grab the ticket properties and include it in the get a ticket by id endpoint.

Hope this helps to clarify!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Bernardo_Cobli,

I hope all is well with you 😃

Currently the get a ticket by id endpoint will only return the ID and a few other system fields. The only way to return other ticket properties is to include the properties in the request URL using the &properties= parameter.

That said, while this may not be ideal, I do have one suggestion that I'd love to share with you. You may want to explore the option of using this endpoint here: Get all object properties where it'll return all the ticket properties. This will make things easier for you to grab the ticket properties and include it in the get a ticket by id endpoint.

Hope this helps to clarify!