APIs & Integrations

xpalacin_credit
Participant

Get all contacts between two dates

SOLVE

I want the contact list filtered by creation date between two dates.

(Get all contacts) do not give you the possibility to pass two dates.
For this reason I create a list of contacts (Create a new contact list) filtered by date and then I pick it up, the problem that when creating is a waiting time that I don't know what it is and I have to be making requests until I see if it has already been created (Get contacts in a list) .

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @xpalacin_credit.

Apologies for the delayed response.

This is a common use case and pain point. While there currently isn't a way around this, we will be releasing a new CRM Search API into developer preview this week. This API will allow you to query contacts by createdate without having to rely on lists.

I recommend subscribing to the HubSpot Developer Changelog so you are notified as soon as this new API is released.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @xpalacin_credit.

Apologies for the delayed response.

This is a common use case and pain point. While there currently isn't a way around this, we will be releasing a new CRM Search API into developer preview this week. This API will allow you to query contacts by createdate without having to rely on lists.

I recommend subscribing to the HubSpot Developer Changelog so you are notified as soon as this new API is released.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
xpalacin_credit
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks,

I will wait for the new API endpoint.
At the moment with the list it works for me.