APIs & Integrations

xpalacin_credit
参加者

Get all contacts between two dates

解決

I want the contact list filtered by creation date between two dates.

(Get all contacts) do not give you the possibility to pass two dates.
For this reason I create a list of contacts (Create a new contact list) filtered by date and then I pick it up, the problem that when creating is a waiting time that I don't know what it is and I have to be making requests until I see if it has already been created (Get contacts in a list) .

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Welcome, @xpalacin_credit.

Apologies for the delayed response.

This is a common use case and pain point. While there currently isn't a way around this, we will be releasing a new CRM Search API into developer preview this week. This API will allow you to query contacts by createdate without having to rely on lists.

I recommend subscribing to the HubSpot Developer Changelog so you are notified as soon as this new API is released.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Welcome, @xpalacin_credit.

Apologies for the delayed response.

This is a common use case and pain point. While there currently isn't a way around this, we will be releasing a new CRM Search API into developer preview this week. This API will allow you to query contacts by createdate without having to rely on lists.

I recommend subscribing to the HubSpot Developer Changelog so you are notified as soon as this new API is released.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
xpalacin_credit
参加者

解決

Thanks,

I will wait for the new API endpoint.
At the moment with the list it works for me.