APIs & Integrations

RobElate

Get Progress to Goal from API

My team and I are very excited by the new Goals API recently added. We currently have to pull goal information fairly manually now and it can be a pain.

I was curious if there is a good way to get the progress to goal from the new API. Currently you can only pull targets, but it would extremely helpful to pull the progress rather than having to pull the source data and calculating it ourselves.

3 Replies 3
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @RobElate 👋 Thanks for reaching out. I love this idea! I see we can surface this in app. Looking at the knowledge base article for Sales Goals, I see progress percentage is surfaced in-app. And I know, from my time in support, that does not mean there is a guaranteed public-facing endpoint equivalent.

I shared this with my internal resources. It's likely this is best suited for an Ideas forum post. And I'll update here if I get us any additional information. 

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
RobElate

Thanks so much, @Jaycee_Lewis.

I'll went ahead and added a post in ideas as well: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Progress-to-Goal-in-API/idi-p/771238#M138671

Hopeful that it can get added!

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank YOU! Questions like this help me explore new features 😊 Have a fantastic rest of your day. — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes