APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Get Contacts associated with a Workflow

I want to use the Upcoming (scheduled) events endpoint to get a list of all upcoming events for a workflow. However, Upcoming (scheduled) events requires a vid associated with the Workflow, but I can’t see an easy way to get a list of vids that are associated with a specific Workflow.

I know the Workflow list endpoint returns something like the following:

"contactListIds": {
      "active": 68737,
      "completed": 301,
      "succeeded": 183192,
      "enrolled": 300
    }

Does the active parameter contain the id of the Contact List I should be looking at?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Not applicable

Hey @comptly,

Any ideas on this issue? Still trying to figure out a way to get all contacts associated with a workflow. I know it’s possible to find all the workflows a contact is enrolled in (just use the endpoint), but I’m not sure of the best way to go the other way.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
dilloncompton
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey Adam,

Can you tell me a little more about what you are looking to accomplish? Do you want all of the contacts who are associated with a particular workflow, so that you can get upcoming events for each of them?

//Dillon

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Hi @comptly ,

Yes, I’m looking for a way to get all upcoming events for each contact associated with a workflow / get all upcoming events for a workflow. It seems like the only way to get this information is to find all contacts that are associated with a given workflow, so that for each contact in a given workflow I can hit /automation/v2/workflows/:workflowId/logevents/contacts/:vid/upcoming

Adam

0 Upvotes