APIs & Integrations

php1_Vrinsoft

Generate the dynamic pdf in hubspot

Hello Team,

i have to generate the dynamic pdf from thank you page after click on the CTA button as per i mention the flow

1. landing page under display one contact form
  2. cusotmer fill contact form after submit the contact from redirect into the thank you page
  3. in the thank-you page under display one cta button and Dynamic customer information which customer fill the form
    eg. i have sumit the form and my name is harry then i will get the contact property in thank you page as herry and hubspot contact id like this hubspot default variable {{contact.vid}} and {{ contact.firstname}}
  4. in thank you page available in CTA button which will pass the dyanmic parameter string like customer VID
  5. when customer click on cTA button then pass the dyanmic string in url parameter and create the dynamic pdf and display query string parameter value into the pdf

so let me know how i can generate the dynamic pdf from thank you page after click on the CTA button then evevery customer get his unique VID after submit the landing page form and get the those detail ion thank you page as well as pdf

so give me solution how i can generate the dynamic pdf in hubspot

thanks

1 Reply 1
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Generate the dynamic pdf in hubspot

Hi @php1_Vrinsoft, what you're looking to accomplish is not possible in HubSpot. This actually isn't feasible to do overall with PDFs as they are not editable by nature. You may be able to use an editable PDF like this: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/create-fillable-pdf-forms-creator.html where they might be able to fill in information about themselves, but your main goal doesn't appear possible natively.

0 Upvotes