APIs & Integrations

shaebert
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

GET EventBrite Engagement

Hello, I have the Eventbrite integration setup with HubSpot. I'd like to pull this data that appears on the activity timeline. I have tried testing the get recent engagements API after testing the integration and I don't get any results. 

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
jacek-francuz
Teilnehmer/-in

@shaebert , I am not familiar with that integration - the link you have shared does not disclose too much of the details about it.

At the first glance, it looks like either the fields were not properly mapped (and the problem is at the integration's configuration level) or the integration itself is broken.

Are you familiar with Postman? It might be good to simply run a raw test API call with it, to see if what you get makes sense. That would help you to isolate the issue. 

Also, tools like Zapier or Integromat might help you (Integromat is similar to Zapier but has a better pricing model).

Let me know if you need more assistance.

shaebert
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Thanks @jacek-francuz, I do have postman, I did a test with the EventBrite integration and then ran the "Get Recent Engagements" endpoint. The data did not show up in my test. 

Thanks for the feedback, might have to rethink the EventBrite integration. 

shaebert
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hi @jacek-francuz , my ultimate goal is to get this data into our SQL Server. I was going to use a tool like HUBSPOT MS SQL SERVER INTEGRATION | DATAWAREHOUSE.IO, but I think I might have to do what you said above. 

0 Upvotes
jacek-francuz
Teilnehmer/-in

@shaebert , when you say "you'd like to pull this data that appears on the activity timeline," do you mean a raw API call from an external system?

0 Upvotes