Apr 22, 2020 6:34 PM
1. On the product readiness page (https://www.hubspot.com/data-privacy/gdpr/product-readiness), it is mentioned that by May 25th of an unspecified year, GDPR compliant contact deletion will be made available. What year is this referring to? Is this available?
2. Is there a way to bulk delete contacts in a GDPR compliant fashion?
3. Is there an API to delete contacts in a GDPR compliant fashion?
4. Is there an API to test if an account’s default setting follows GDPR, like on the account-defaults page?
Apr 24, 2020 12:42 AM
Let's walk through the query one by one:
1. When looking at the page here, I'm not seeing any mentioned of May 25th. Could you clarify where exactly are you seeing this date?
2. Currently, you cannot perform GDPR-compliant deletions in bulk as mentioned in this documentation: Perform a GDPR-compliant delete in HubSpot.
3. As mentioned by my colleague Matt here: For now, there's no HubSpot API that perform GDPR-compliant deletions.
4. Do you mean if there's an endpoint to check if the GDPR settings has been turned on on a HubSpot portal? Or do you mean an endpoint to return an audit result as to whether a portal has been following GDPR compliant based on the portal settings?