APIs & Integrations

mattwendzina

Forms API - When will new API become stable?

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there a date/timeframe for when the new Forms API will become stable? 

According to the docs (https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/forms) they are still in Beta and just trying to work out whether it would be best to just go with the stable or whether to still go ahead with integrating new API. 

Also, would you expect there to be a lot of work/change migrating from the old to the new?

Many Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @mattwendzina. I have an answer, and it's likely not the one you are after.

There isn't a published date as of 2/8/2023 (date of this reply) Our source of truth for API and other dev-related updates and rollouts will be the Dev Changelog. You can subscribe to receive updates as they are announced.

Based on my experience, most updates of this nature get a post here in the community from the devrel team updating feature changes, and other considerations. 

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @mattwendzina. I have an answer, and it's likely not the one you are after.

There isn't a published date as of 2/8/2023 (date of this reply) Our source of truth for API and other dev-related updates and rollouts will be the Dev Changelog. You can subscribe to receive updates as they are announced.

Based on my experience, most updates of this nature get a post here in the community from the devrel team updating feature changes, and other considerations. 

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot