APIs & Integrations

EBG

Form submission notification in slack

Hello. I would like to know if here is a way to receive a new form submission notification in slack in the free Hubspot version? I know that in the paid one it can be done through the workflow but unfortunatrly our startup is very small and we are stuck with a limited free version for now. I do get email notifications of a new form submition but having them in slack would be really helpful. Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
acurtwright
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Form submission notification in slack

Hi there! 

It is possible to get form notifications via Slack without a paid HubSpot account. If you have a free HubSpot account and have already installed Slack, you can enable Slack notifications in your notification settings. Once you're on your user's notification settings page , click into the "Other Apps" tab near the center of the page. Then, select "Form Submissions" and make sure the checkbox labeled "Form Submission" under the Notification Topics heading is ticked ON. This setting will trigger a Slack notification to the email addresses designated on this form options page any time a visitor fills out a HubSpot form. 

Let me know if this helps!