Form not submitting to hubspot

amydobhal

I got form data at the time of development to hubspot form but not getting the same from live site. My forms are also embedded with <form> tag.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
acurtwright
HubSpot Employee

Hi there!

Could you tell me a little bit more about your process for submitting form data to HubSpot? Are you using the Non-HubSpot Form collector, OR are you using the Submit Form endpoint from our Forms API? 

If you are using non-HubSpot forms, could you provide a link to the page with the external form and share your HubID so I could take a look?

Alternately, if you are using the forms API, could you provide an example request body for troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
amydobhal

Hey, thanks for the concern. My site is "https://gomotopia.com". I've implemented form tags for non-hubspot forms. Earlier I got the form submission data to my hubspot console but after that I'm unable to get any data from my site.
I got some entrys from my localhost/finance, localhost/contactUs, etc. but not getting things from live site. It would really be helpful if this got solved as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
acurtwright
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for providing that info. Would you mind confirming an example form you're experiencing this issue with? 

The first form I noticed on the website where the visitor is prompted to submit their license information does not meet the documented technical requirements for Non-HubSpot forms.

Specifically: 

• Form was introduced after the page completed loading. The tool scans the page as soon as it loads and listens to submissions on forms that were present at that point.
  • Form contains a sensitive field, such as credit card number.

If you want to submit the information for this form to HubSpot, it will be necessary to use the Forms API or use a static HTML form without fields containing sensitive information. 

Let me know if I'm off-base here, or if you want me to look at a different form.

0 Upvotes
KAnjum

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. If I submit data in my form through localhost I recieve it in my hubspot form details but if I submit it from live website I don't get anything. (This is a non hubspot form)
This is my website https://emumba.com/.
and this is my tracking code: 20106302