APIs & Integrations

seakay

Form Submission Success, but no contact?

SOLVE

Hi,

I feel like this is a common problem, but I can't find a solution even though I've tried searching for a few hours now. I'm now sure I am doing something stupid somewhere, somehow. Please help. 

I'm submitting HTML form data via the HubSpot PHP example form processing script, I receive a 302 response that the data was received successfully from HubSpot. 

I also receive an email notification that a new form submission was received via the API, I click to view the contact within HubSpot and... no contact?

View the form and the submissions are all there, without data. The message is "No fields were submitted."

However, it's obviously getting the hs_context variable JSON'd data, as it knows which page submitted the form and it's name, it's also spitting out a 302 response. 

Not sure what's going and hoping someone can point out my error. 

My portal ID is: 5453344

Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
seakay
Solution

SOLVE

Hello Isaac, my apologies for the delay in getting back to you and thank you very much for getting back to me. 

It was indeed my mistake, I wasn't populating the variables with any data within your provided script. Hence - no data being sent - imagine that! 🙂

Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @seakay.

Are you referring to the form with the ID ending in 852944193165?

If so, did you figure out the issue since yesterday? I see a number of new contacts created from submissions today.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
seakay
Solution

SOLVE

Hello Isaac, my apologies for the delay in getting back to you and thank you very much for getting back to me. 

It was indeed my mistake, I wasn't populating the variables with any data within your provided script. Hence - no data being sent - imagine that! 🙂

Thank you!

IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Glad to hear it, @seakay!

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes