APIs & Integrations

Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

Form API and Microsoft Flow

Hello,

I created a form in Hubspot and used the form API link with the Portal ID and Form ID to try to get submissions via microsoft flow. I get notifications for the submissions but it doesn't create anything inthe contact record. Please assist.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @Daniel_Bleich ,

Can you give me some more details on what's going on? The only scenario I'm familiar with where form submissions wouldn't result in contact creation would be if the form didn't include email address.

Can you give me a link to the form in HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

https://app.hubspot.com/forms/1841855/editor/30443e5d-54a1-4119-b94d-84d94c9cfa49/edit/form

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @Daniel_Bleich ,

Looking at the submissions for that form, it appears that all the submissions that don't have contacts either didn't include an email address, or originally created a contact that has since been deleted.

In order for form submissions to create a contact, the submission needs to include a valid email address. Can you test out the form again including a valid email address, and let me know if you see an update to the corresponding contact record?

0 Upvotes