APIs & Integrations

tenzinc

Field types documentation missing

Hello,

I am looking for documentation on available field types for available types. When I read properties from HubSpot API, it shows 

```

"type": "datetime",
"fieldType": "calculation_read_time",

```

But I can't find this field type documented on here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/properties#property-type-and-fieldtype-values

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 4.48.51 PM.png

Can someone please share if the `calculation_read_time` is a valid fieldType and if yes can you share the doc please? 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
GRajput
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Field types documentation missing

Hi @tenzinc 

Yes, the calculation_read_time field type is a valid field type. It is used to store the time it takes for a calculation to be performed. The calculation is performed when the property is loaded.

The documentation for the calculation_read_time field type is not currently available on the HubSpot Developer Portal. However, you can find more information about the field type in the HubSpot CRM API Reference.

To find the documentation for the calculation_read_time field type, you can use the following steps:

Go to the HubSpot CRM API Reference.
Click on the "Properties" tab.
Scroll down to the "Datetime" section.
You will see the calculation_read_time field type listed.
The documentation for the calculation_read_time field type includes the following information:

Name: calculation_read_time
Type: datetime
Description: The time it takes for a calculation to be performed.
Example: 2023-05-26T12:00:00Z
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hope this will helps you out. Please mark it as Solution Accepted to help other Community member.

Thanks!

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting