APIs & Integrations

Kavya

Fetching the data using SSIS integration toolkit for Hubspot(Kingsway soft).

Hi everyone,

I have bought the license for the SSIS integration toolkit for Hubspot from Kingsway soft which loads the data from Hubspot to SQL via SSIS operation.

https://www.kingswaysoft.com/products/ssis-integration-toolkit-for-hubspot .

Now have started to work on the Ticket data from Hubspot and find that some of the columns/data fields are missing ex: Deal_ID which the ticket is associated with, Ticket status, and also the next step for the ticket.

Does anyone using this and working on it, would be helpful if anyone has suggestions/ solution to the above problem.

But when I can find all the above columns/data fields in the excel report when I export it in Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Fetching the data using SSIS integration toolkit for Hubspot(Kingsway soft).

@Kavya If you are unable to resolve your problem, we offer an app in the HubSpot App Marketplace called MS SQL Server for HubSpot . The app pulls your HubSpot data into a SQL data warehouse via prebuilt API connectors. A SQL data warehouse in Azure is included in the cost. You will probably find this to be a more cost-effective solution than licensing the Kingsway tools and having to set up your own Azure SQL data warehouse.

Once your HubSpot data is in the data warehouse, it automatically refreshes on a scheduled basis. You can connect the SQL data warehouse to any other application that has a SQL connector.

We built this app for HubSpot users who need their HubSpot data in SQL but don't have the technical resources inhouse to take the approach you are taking.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn