APIs & Integrations

Manoj_Rao

Extracting email tracking data (Sends, Opens) using API's

SOLVE

How can I automate extracting email tracking data (Opens, Clicks and sends) from Hubspot Marketing hub to Qlik sense ?

witout using third party app. 

I believe I can use Email Events API.

https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/get_events

The maximum allowed limit is 1000 records. But we have 2million sends each day.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
taran42
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

@dennisedson Hello!

@Manoj_Rao, I think the limit you are referring to is 1000 records per API call. So what you need to do is mark your location within the call, then make another call starting where the last record ended. So you will use pagination to mark your place at record 1001, call another 1000 records, then mark your place at 2001, call another 1000, etc.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
taran42
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

@dennisedson Hello!

@Manoj_Rao, I think the limit you are referring to is 1000 records per API call. So what you need to do is mark your location within the call, then make another call starting where the last record ended. So you will use pagination to mark your place at record 1001, call another 1000 records, then mark your place at 2001, call another 1000, etc.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @Manoj_Rao ,

That is a limit per call.  You would use the offset and and the hasmore properties and loop through them.

@taran42 , I have not heard from you in a while 👋.  Do you have any advice for @Manoj_Rao ?

0 Upvotes