APIs & Integrations

frederic_Marken
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Extention CRM API

Hello, Can you help me on the CRM Extensions API? I have created 2 apps : one in Hubspot and a second one on rails and hosted on heroku. I connected the 2 apps following the protocol Oauth. The app using rails sends directly a json object without making a call API (post). The Hubspot app is configured to fetch the app rails and CRM card properties follow object json properties (in my case tiket_type, status, priority, project). However, no card appears in the crm . If the rails app makes a call API by following the url “https://api.hubapi.com/extensions/sales-objects/v1/object-types?hapikey=####-####-## ## - ####“, I have an answer 403. I have no logs on my Hubspot Logs. Can you help me please ? thank you in advance

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Extention CRM API

Hi @frederic_Marken,

I would expect that if the app has been successfully installed on your portal and the crm cards is set to appear on the record type i.e. Contacts, Companies, Deals and Tickets; the card should be showing on the particular object record.

To get a full picture of things, could you share with me:

1. Your app ID

2. Your portal ID that has the app installed

0 Upvotes
frederic_Marken
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Extention CRM API

Hi Wendy

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Extention CRM API

Hi @frederic_Marken,

Could you share with me the following so that I can further troubleshoot on my end?

1. Your app ID

2. Your portal ID that has the app installed

Thanks!

0 Upvotes