APIs & Integrations

Moogen

Extending Hubspot Deals to work with Shopify Draft Orders

I have a question kind of similar to the one found here, but I'm actually trying to do the opposite. Would it be possible to set up an integration between Hubspot and Shopify such that one of our sales people could create a new deal in Hubspot and it automatically gets sent to our Shopify back end as a new order? 

2 Replies 2
dkurt3
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hey Moogen! We're building a product that will allow reps to turn a HubSpot deal into a Shopify draft order without leaving HubSpot. When the draft order becomes an actual order, the initial deal converts to closed one. Are you still looking for a solution? If so, I would love to hear more about the problems you're trying to solve, and your ideal solution.  You can learn more about the product we're building here: https://www.unific.com/hubspot/shopify-draft-order.

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @Moogen,

Currently, the integration between HubSpot and Shopify, can only sync Shopify's information (such as customers, products and deals) into HubSpot. The integration doesn't cover creation of Shopify order when there's a new deal in HubSpot. 

That said, this is still possible by using Integration platform as a service (iPaaS) such as Automate.io and Workato. Your team may want to explore these vendors:

Alternatively, your dev team can also look into setting up a webhook subscription:

Hope this helps to clarify! 

0 Upvotes