APIs & Integrations

DIwaniec
メンバー

Extend trial for Developer Test Account

解決

I'm trying to renew my trail for Developer Test Account

When I log in there, I can see the message: "You have 20 days left in your Developer Test Account trial."

21614734 seems to be my account's ID, so I think I should be able to renew trail at https://app.hubspot.com/developer/21614734/test-hub-ids

At the provided link I can only see the message "This isn't a developer account"

How can I renew the trial?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
yingwei
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey there @DIwaniec

Test accounts are usually created from a separate developer's account so they can't be renewed within a test account. Renewal are usually done within a developer's account as per our documentation here

You should have access to your developer's account and I would suggest to click on "See your available accounts" on the page you linked and look for a HubSpot account that contains developers in the domain. Within this, you should then be able to renew your test account. 

Keep me posted if you are unable to do this and I'll manually renew it on my end for you. 

Cheers. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
DIwaniec
メンバー

解決

Hi,

you are right 🙂

I wasn't using my developer account with the ID 9313024

Once I browsed to https://app.hubspot.com/developer/9313024/test-hub-ids I was able to renew trial for test account.

0 いいね!
yingwei
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey there @DIwaniec

Test accounts are usually created from a separate developer's account so they can't be renewed within a test account. Renewal are usually done within a developer's account as per our documentation here

You should have access to your developer's account and I would suggest to click on "See your available accounts" on the page you linked and look for a HubSpot account that contains developers in the domain. Within this, you should then be able to renew your test account. 

Keep me posted if you are unable to do this and I'll manually renew it on my end for you. 

Cheers. 

0 いいね!
MTewksbury
メンバー

解決

Anyone know how to handle this now that API calls have been deprecated and go away in October?

0 いいね!