APIs & Integrations

blamine81
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

Extend Contact Right Sidebar using API

resolver

Hello,

We are developing an App for the marketplace and we are facing some issues to extend the HubSpot Contact using API. we'd like to add a card for our app right Sidebar using API like this:

screenshot 1.jpg

We tried to use API described in https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/extensions/custom-cards, but got an error.

errors.jpg

Could you please prompt a better solution to implement this? Any help?

Thank you in advance.

Lamine

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
RMones
Solución

resolver

Hi @MDadykin ,

You have to create/deploy a CRM Card in your App in your Developer Account (with a API Key), and when the App is Connected to an Hubspot Environment. Then it will show up automatic in that environment. At the endpoint of your  Data Fetch URL you are creating the content for the response. So the user have only to connect with your app.

I hope it's clear enough.

Ronald

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
RMones
Solución

resolver

Hi @MDadykin ,

You have to create/deploy a CRM Card in your App in your Developer Account (with a API Key), and when the App is Connected to an Hubspot Environment. Then it will show up automatic in that environment. At the endpoint of your  Data Fetch URL you are creating the content for the response. So the user have only to connect with your app.

I hope it's clear enough.

Ronald

MDadykin
Miembro

resolver

Thank you! Yes, it's clear

0 Me gusta
RMones

resolver

Hi  @blamine81 ,

The error is facing to the way you are authorizing the API. You are authorizing the API wit an oAuth autentication, and the end point you are reacing is only available with an API key.
See the URL: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/intro-to-auth 

Greets Ronald

0 Me gusta
MDadykin
Miembro

resolver

Thank you! But question is about is there any ahother solution to create this card with OAuth API key? Because general idea is to allow every user who will install this application view this card with his own content generated by our app.

0 Me gusta