APIs & Integrations

GuidoBruijn
Participant

Export all form submission per contact

SOLVE

Best,

I would like to export all form submissions from all contacts in my Hubspot portal. By default only the first and recent conversion are available as fields (properties).

For instance:

If a contact has done '' 10 form submissions ''. Then I can only export form submission # 1 (first) and form submission # 10 (recent), but not form submission # 2- # 9.

Who has an easy solution (without APIs)?

Guido

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Update: In January, 2019, we released this endpoint to retrieve all submissions from a form.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
TJ_Price
Contributor

SOLVE

This is a great idea, I know a person could go through all of their forms and export submissions to each form, then in excel create an equation to pull in whether each contact has submitted on each form.... However that is tedious. 

When I first read this, I thought it referred to the ability to export all form submissions for a single contact - which I think would be easier to implement and is something my team is personally interested in.

IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @GuidoBruijn,

You can export all submissions for a given form from the UI as well as export the history of the Recent conversion property, however it is not currently possible to export all form submissions for a given contact.

Here are some similar topics:

As I note in the second topic, I encourage you to upvote and comment on this feature request if you would like to have the ability to GET raw form submission data for a given contact through the API.

Isaac Takushi

IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Update: In January, 2019, we released this endpoint to retrieve all submissions from a form.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes