APIs & Integrations

Suranjan

Export From HubSpot To KlipFolio: Sales Dashboard "Deals By Pipeline"

SOLVE

HubSpot Mail

Hi Team,

This is Suranjan. I am relatively new to HubSpot so require your assistance on the matter below.

Objective:

To create a dashboard similar to the Sales Dashboard in HubSpot titled “Pipeline by Stages” in KlipFolio. Pulling the data from Klipfolio via API.

Actions so far:

1. Tried to pull all “Deals” data through API using the below query. Return around 2500 results.
    https://api.hubapi.com/deals/v1/deal/paged?limit=250&propertiesWithHistory=dealstage
    However, the data pulled through this Pipeline does not have clearly defined stages such as - Discovery, Validation, Agreement, and Proof (similar to Sales Dashboard in HubSpot), but have Closed Lost/ Won and other predefined stages.
    This made me aware that the deals pulled through this query might not all belong to Sales Pipeline (please correct if otherwise)

1. Since Sales Pipeline belongs to CRM in Hubspot tried to pull all the deals from CRM Pipeline using the below query.
    https://api.hubapi.com/crm-pipelines/v1/pipelines/deals/
    Returned around only 30 responses. But, every 3rd JSON file is reporting source as Sales Pipeline which contains the Deal Stages appropriately (screenshot attached)

1.png2.png

Question:
How can I export, via API, only the below parameters

1. All Deals in Sales Pipeline and only in Sales Pipeline (NOT Renewal Pipeline or Partner Pipeline)
  2. There seems to be a limit in the numbers of data that can be pulled. Is there a way around to increase the limit. If not please suggest another way.
  3. In the query can a date parameter be added which will only capture the Deals created on or after 1st January 2020 (this financial year)

Thanks and Regards,

Suranjan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @Suranjan,

Based on the three use cases you shared, I believe the CRM API | Search would best likely fit some of your use cases. 

Let's go into more details one by one:

1. All Deals in Sales Pipeline and only in Sales Pipeline (NOT Renewal Pipeline or Partner Pipeline)

You can use the search crm to search for deal with pipeline EQ i.e. Sales Pipeline 

i.e. crm/v3/objects/deals/search

{
    "filterGroups":[
      {
        "filters":[
          {
            "propertyName": "pipeline",
            "operator": "EQ",
            "value": "528ebb34-2cb6-4fdc-8cf7-ba11f23642f2"
          }
        ]
      }
    ]
  }

the value must be the pipeline internal value. 

internal.png

2. There seems to be a limit in the numbers of data that can be pulled. Is there a way around to increase the limit. If not please suggest another way.

The maximum limit on each request body for this endpoint Get all deals is 250. There isn't a way to increase this limit and the best workaround that I can think of is to either use the search crm to filter out deals that your team is keen in looking at or depending on use case, your team can explore the option of using the Get Recent Deals | Deals API if your team had like to look at deals modified recently. 

3. In the query can a date parameter be added which will only capture the Deals created on or after 1st January 2020 (this financial year)

Similar to question 1, you can use the search crm. Except that the POST body would be something like this:

{
      {
          {
            "propertyName": "createdate",
            "operator": "GTE",
            "value": "1577836800000"
          }
        ]
      }
    ]
  }

Hope this helps to clarify!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @Suranjan,

Based on the three use cases you shared, I believe the CRM API | Search would best likely fit some of your use cases. 

Let's go into more details one by one:

You can use the search crm to search for deal with pipeline EQ i.e. Sales Pipeline 

i.e. crm/v3/objects/deals/search

{
      {
          {
            "propertyName": "pipeline",
            "operator": "EQ",
            "value": "528ebb34-2cb6-4fdc-8cf7-ba11f23642f2"
          }
        ]
      }
    ]
  }

the value must be the pipeline internal value. 

internal.png

2. There seems to be a limit in the numbers of data that can be pulled. Is there a way around to increase the limit. If not please suggest another way.

The maximum limit on each request body for this endpoint Get all deals is 250. There isn't a way to increase this limit and the best workaround that I can think of is to either use the search crm to filter out deals that your team is keen in looking at or depending on use case, your team can explore the option of using the Get Recent Deals | Deals API if your team had like to look at deals modified recently. 

3. In the query can a date parameter be added which will only capture the Deals created on or after 1st January 2020 (this financial year)

Similar to question 1, you can use the search crm. Except that the POST body would be something like this:

{
      {
          {
            "propertyName": "createdate",
            "operator": "GTE",
            "value": "1577836800000"
          }
        ]
      }
    ]