APIs & Integrations

AWilliams9

Export Chatbot Conversations

SOLVE

It would be helpful to be able to export Chatbot conversations so we can analyze responses and improve the chatbot. Is there a workaround this or already implemented?

1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AWilliams9 ,

Thank you for your post.

There's currently no feature/API to export bot conversations, however, this has been requested from other users and the Product Team is currently reviewing it. I'd encourage you to upvote this idea post(Create Conversations Chat API) and share your use case with as much detail as possible!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jasonashaw
Contributor

SOLVE

+1000

0 Upvotes
TAudsley
Participant

SOLVE

Can we please have an update on this? Would be great to export chatbot data to analyse

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@TAudsley Please feel free to check out the linked idea post for the most recent update, there's a private beta which you can sign up: Create Conversations Chat API

Because this thread is a Community Forum thread and not Ideas Forum thread, you won't see any further updates within this thread. I'd recommend following the linked thread moving forward!

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AWilliams9 ,

Thank you for your post.

There's currently no feature/API to export bot conversations, however, this has been requested from other users and the Product Team is currently reviewing it. I'd encourage you to upvote this idea post(Create Conversations Chat API) and share your use case with as much detail as possible!