APIs & Integrations

DMandalia
Participant

Expandi / HubSpot - Create a note

Hi, I am using Expandi for automated LinkedIn messaging. I am tring to create an integration between the two using Zappier. I would like the LinkedIn message sent to be recorded in HubSpot. When using Zappier I selected Create Engagement in HubSpot, then notes. But it seems I need to enter a note to add (required field) which is not what I want. Any help would be great. Thanks

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hey @DMandaliaIf you are wanting to record the LinkedIn message sent through Expandi in HubSpot, your best bet would be to use a webhook integration.

You can set up a webhook between the two platforms, so that when a message is sent through Expandi it will automatically be sent to HubSpot and stored in the notes field.

You can find more information about setting up webhooks here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/webhooks/webhooks-overview

However, Zappier might does not support this type of integration and will not be able to record the LinkedIn message sent in Hubspot.

You could consider using another integration tool such as Integromat, or Tray.io, which all offer a variety of options for connecting different services together.

You can also set up a workflow to send the LinkedIn message to HubSpot and have the data automatically entered into the right fields. This will save time and effort in manually entering the data each time.

0 Upvotes
DMandalia
Participant

Hi Syeda,

Thanks for the information.

Do you know of any tools which connect LinkedIn to HubSpot where the mesage moves into HubSpot so I do not need to copy and paste?

0 Upvotes
Syeda_Fatima

Hey @DMandalia, APologies for the late response. 

Yes, there are several tools that can connect your LinkedIn profile to HubSpot.

One if the best tool, Named as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, which is a premium LinkedIn service, and it will allow you to sync your contacts and accounts from LinkedIn to HubSpot.

One more named as, SalesLoft, which is a sales automation platform, has an integration with HubSpot that will allow you to sync contacts from LinkedIn to HubSpot. And you can directly search on google, there are several third-party tools such as Hootsuite and Zapier which offer integrations between LinkedIn and HubSpot, That provide the same contact and more features and syncing functionality.

Hope this help. All the best...

0 Upvotes
DMandalia
Participant

@Syeda_Fatima I have connected my LinkedIn account to HubSpt. What I want is, when I send a message on LinkedIn for the message to automatically be pushed to HubSpot. Zappier does not allow this from what I have seen. (It did have an option for this on our old crm pipedrive)

0 Upvotes
Syeda_Fatima

Dear @DMandalia, Did you try Zapier by setting up a workflow that will accomplish this indirectly?

If not, I would suggest doing this, Do create a Zap that watches your LinkedIn account for new messages. When a new message is received, Zapier will then create a new Contact record in HubSpot, with the LinkedIn message as a note. This way, you'll be able to see the message in HubSpot and respond to it directly from there. You can also find more information on how to do this here: https://zapier.com/apps/linkedin/integrations/hubspot

Hope this helps. 😊

0 Upvotes
DMandalia
Participant

Hi Syeda,

I have tried through Zappier but the optian t create a note / message was not there as it was for our old crm Pipedrive. Do you know of any workflow tools which may have this?

0 Upvotes