APIs & Integrations

Bhargav_Dev

Exotel integration with hubspot

SOLVE

Hi,

Can any one help me to integrate hubspot with exotel?

Any setp by step guide?

Thanks,
Bhargav Patel

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Bhargav_Dev.

Thanks for sharing that information.

From your description, I recommend looking at the Contacts API and the Engagements API.

The Contacts API will allow you to create and update ontact records in HubSpot as well as retrieve information about contacts, including their phone numbers. Here's one batch endpoint to retrieve contacts.

The Engagements API will allow you to push calls and call recordings into HubSpot. For example, with this endpoint, you could create an engagement with the  "type": "NOTE" and then add your recording URL to the recordingUrl field.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
varunraj

SOLVE

Hi Bhargav,

Just talk to your spoc at Exotel. This integration is now live.

0 Upvotes
VTS

SOLVE

Contact VoIP Tech Solutions  You get your solution and also get the maximum discount on VoIP technology.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @Bhargav_Dev.

There's no step-by-step buide to build a custom integration with Exotel, but I'll try to point you in the right direction. Please help me by answering the following questions:

1. Is your developer Hub ID 5207151?
  2. What do you wish this integration to do? Please be specific. For example, do you want all calls and texts synced from Exotel to HubSpot and associated with contact records?
  3. How familiar are you with Exotel's APIs?

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Bhargav_Dev

SOLVE

1. My Developer Hub ID is 5081260
2. I want to integrate all recorded calls and contact from exotel to hubspot. I want to call hubspot contact aswell from exotel.

3. I have administrator access of the exotel api and one dedicated api manager(exotel) assign to us for hubspot integration.

I m familier with coding in php and i m also a developer.

Let me know if you require more information.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Bhargav_Dev.

Thanks for sharing that information.

From your description, I recommend looking at the Contacts API and the Engagements API.

The Contacts API will allow you to create and update ontact records in HubSpot as well as retrieve information about contacts, including their phone numbers. Here's one batch endpoint to retrieve contacts.

The Engagements API will allow you to push calls and call recordings into HubSpot. For example, with this endpoint, you could create an engagement with the  "type": "NOTE" and then add your recording URL to the recordingUrl field.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes