APIs & Integrations

jing
Participant

Events API for Marketing Professional Plan customers

Hi,

We have a lot of customers using hubspot, and we need to extract data for hubspot api on their behalf. One of the customer we have is on Sales Enterprise and Marketing Professional tier. We managed to extract `e_submitted_form` and `e_visited_page` events from Events API for this customer. The end point we are using is:

GET /events/v3/events?objectType=contact&objectId={contact_id}

But according to here, only Marketing Enterprise customer should be able to get data from Events API. So my question is, do Marketing Professional hubspot accounts can also get data from events api? If not, can you explain why our Marketing Professional customer can?

Best,

Jing

0 Votes
3 Réponses
MichaelC
Guide | Partenaire solutions
Guide | Partenaire solutions

@jing 

I have tried accessing events API with an account that does not have the marketing enterprice pack. It works perfect with marketing proffesional right now - even though the documentation says otherwise. 

Please do note that the events API is under Beta development - so this might change if HubSpot wants to restrict it according to its pricing list.

But to answer your question: Yes - Pro accounts can access as it is this specific moment. 

Michael

Need further help with integrations or business development?

Want to help me?

Go to the following links and read through the ideas. If you like them - give the idea an upvote

Upvote the following ideas:

0 Votes
dennisedson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi @jing 

Can you clarify this?

"do Marketing Professional hubspot accounts can also get data from events api? If not, can you explain why our Marketing Professional customer can?"

Your Sales Hub Enterprise account does have access to custom events as you can see in this doc, but I want to make sure I am understanding the question properly 😀

0 Votes
jing
Participant

So are you saying both Sales Hub Enterprise(subscription prior to January 9th 2020) and Marketing Hub Enterprise customers can get data from Events API?  If we have a customer who is only a Marketing Hub Professional customer, can they get data from Events API?

0 Votes