APIs & Integrations

egleeson1
Participant

Eventbrite Integration - Creating Deals and Tracking Revenue

With the eventbrite integration, only contact property data syncs - "Last Registered Event", "Last Registered Event Date", etc.

We would like and need Eventbrite transactions to be recorded as Deals. If Deals were being created, we would be able to track revenue for our events/campaigns and determine what marketing efforts are effective. I think a lot of companies would benefit from this.

Shopify integrates perfectly... not sure why Eventbrite isn't the same. Would love order #'s, address information, how much they paid, plus more of course!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @egleeson1 , Shopify is an ecommerce platform, while eventbrite is for registering for events. Unfortunately the integration wasn't built out with Deals in mind. The eventbrite details for this integration can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/how-to-connect-hubspot-and-eventbrit.... The two properties it syncs with are 

• Last registered event
  • Last registered event date

If you're inclined, I might suggest posting in our ideas forum with your suggestion on how to improve the eventbrite integration. That part of our forum is monitored directly by product and they action a lot of items and provide features based off of those. 

0 Upvotes
Coking
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi! We're currently looking at making some improvements to the Eventbrite integration and it would be really helpful if you could fill out this form here so I can learn more. I'd particularly be interested in jumping on the phone with you if you're willing, all you have to do is drop your email in the last question.

Thanks! 

egleeson1
Participant

Just completed the form! Thanks!

0 Upvotes