APIs & Integrations

Nastya

Error with Stripo integration

Hi! I have integrated Stripo app to my Hubspot account successfully, but I face an error which doesn't allow email template export from Stripo. Stripo support service said there is an issue with permissions:

ERROR "message":"This oauth-token does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [design-manager-access, content-core-api-access, content-access])"

and I need to set up at least one of the following permissions:

design-manager-access, content-core-api-access, content-access

Please help me 🙂 

P.S. It's urgent 🙂

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @Nastya ,

Can you give me your Hub ID? My initial guess here is that your account doesn't have access to all the tools required to use the Stripo integration.

Are you a Free/Starter customer? Also, did Stripo give you any example endpoints that they were using when they saw these errors?

0 Upvotes
Nastya

Hi Derek! 

Yes, I just started to use Hubspot and my account is free. ID: 4644311

No, they just sent me the error itself and how it can be solved.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @Nastya ,

I see; thanks for sending along that information! So Free-only accounts don't have the necessary tool(s) required to include those scopes (namely, the design manager). This means that while you can install integrations that request the `content` scope, those integrations won't be able to use API functionality related to the design manager tools. 

If I had some more info on what specific endpoints they're trying to use, I could give you a better idea for what product tier you'd need to take advantage of all the integration's functionality. But for now, that particular integration functionality isn't compatible with your account.

0 Upvotes
Nastya

Thanks a lot Derek! Maybe you know what type account I must have to use content tools? Here is a page dedicated to Stripo and Hubspot integration https://stripo.email/integrations/hubspot/.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @Nastya ,

I'm not 100% sure which specific APIs they're using, but it seems like they're importing email templates to HubSpot using the CMS Templates API, which is only accessible from HubSpot Professional accounts.

https://developers.hubspot.com/apisbytier

0 Upvotes