APIs & Integrations

TChu7
Participant

Error when add Tickets scope: Couldn’t complete the connection You don’t have permission to connect

SOLVE

Hi team,

I have trouble when trying to obtain an access token following this instruction: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/oauth-quickstart-guide

Before, my app had only 3 scopes crm.objects.contacts.readcrm.objects.companies.readcrm.objects.owners.read : 

Then I can get an access token

Now, I added a "tickets" scope to my app, modified the SCOPES variable in quickstart.py scripts, and delete hstoken.pickle file, and run the quickstart.py script again

I select the account with full permission of services and tickets granted:

Screenshot from 2022-12-14 15-24-52.png

Screenshot from 2022-12-14 15-25-00.png

But I received an error:
Screenshot from 2022-12-14 15-27-20.png

Could you please help me to resolve this issue?
My app ID is 1311751,
My acc ID  is 
Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Error when add Tickets scope: Couldn’t complete the connection You don’t have permission to connect

SOLVE

Hi, @TChu7 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Non-specific errors and warnings like this can be frustrating. I have a few questions to help get us started:

• For the portal you are installing the app in, is your User a Super Admin?
  • Do you have an App Test Account (created via your Developer portal) that we can test with?
  • If so, can you create a non-super admin user for yourself, include the permissions from your screenshot and enable this additional permission? (this is a long shot, but I had similar cases while in support and this helps rule out some common things) 
    eps-01.png

 Thank you for the additional information! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @TChu7 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Non-specific errors and warnings like this can be frustrating. I have a few questions to help get us started:

• For the portal you are installing the app in, is your User a Super Admin?
  • Do you have an App Test Account (created via your Developer portal) that we can test with?
  • If so, can you create a non-super admin user for yourself, include the permissions from your screenshot and enable this additional permission? (this is a long shot, but I had similar cases while in support and this helps rule out some common things) 
    eps-01.png

 Thank you for the additional information! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Community | HubSpot

TChu7
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for your response, after edit property settings, It works
Thank you so much 😄

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

You are very welcome! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes