APIs & Integrations

LLiz
Miembro

Error when accesing tables from Synapse

resolver

Hi

We are trying to obtain the data of HubSpot from Azure Synapse without success.

We are getting the following error when accesing to the tables:

Error code 9603

Details ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][Hubspot] (61) API Connection Failed. Bad Request. HTTP Responde code: 400

Any help?Captura3.JPG

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
johnelmer
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

@LLiz  it's hard to say what the problem is, but if you are not able to solve it, we offer an app in the HubSpot App Marketplace called MS SQL Server for HubSpot . The app pulls your HubSpot data into an Azure SQL data warehouse via prebuilt API connectors. The data warehouse in Azure is included in the cost.

Once your HubSpot data is in the data warehouse, it automatically refreshes on a scheduled basis. You can connect the SQL data warehouse to any other application that has a SQL connector.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
johnelmer
Solución

resolver

@LLiz  it's hard to say what the problem is, but if you are not able to solve it, we offer an app in the HubSpot App Marketplace called MS SQL Server for HubSpot . The app pulls your HubSpot data into an Azure SQL data warehouse via prebuilt API connectors. The data warehouse in Azure is included in the cost.

Once your HubSpot data is in the data warehouse, it automatically refreshes on a scheduled basis. You can connect the SQL data warehouse to any other application that has a SQL connector.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

@LLiz ,

Did you follow the instructions detailed on this page?

@johnelmer may have some advice, but it might be best to ask in the Azure community

0 Me gusta