APIs & Integrations

amierhaider

Error: "status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId"

SOLVE

Why do I often get error like following error when I query records on Hubspot?

{"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"8dc74a1d-d05a-45ed-b490-4bd808b4b7ca","requestId":"2cf3882fdf6762babd0a182d4727f9b1"}

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Apologies for missing your response, @amierhaider.

Thank you for providing this information.

500 errors often indicate transient delays. With an application as large as HubSpot, a small amount of 500 errors is expected, but retrying the requests should almost always resolve the issue.

This appears to be the issue you are experiencing since you say that "[you are] not getting error every time [you] request the URL, but sometimes randomly."  In this case, the number of property parameters you are including in the request URL may be causing intermittent issues due to traffic, timeouts, etc.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
JScheck3

SOLVE

Hello - I am trying to send a marketing email with interactive buttons that I'd like for my audience to click on. The general idea is the audience can tell me if they are "Interested" or "Not Interested" by clicking a button within the marketing campaign. I used CTA's to create the button and inserted into the email. I sent myself a test email to make sure everything is working properly. When I open the email and click one of the buttons within the email, I get the following error message (this is consistent for all 3 buttons I have in the email):

{
"status": "error",
"message": "internal error",
"correlationId": "6048be47-4f23-4374-b1d9-af4dd5b41e69"
}

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @amierhaider.

I want to help, but this is an extremely vague question which could have multiple explanations.

Please share the following:

1. The Hub ID of the account where you are seeing this behavior.
  2. The full request URL you used, including the method. Do not include API keys.
  3. The raw request body, including the headers.
  4. The full error you received from HubSpot, including the status code.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
amierhaider

SOLVE

Following is URL I have requested which was giving me error.

/contacts/v1/lists/recently_updated/contacts/recent?property=company_size&property=date_of_birth&property=days_to_close&property=degree&property=fc_external_id&property=field_of_study&property=first_conversion_date&property=first_conversion_event_name&property=first_deal_created_date&property=gender&property=graduation_date&property=hs_additional_emails&property=hs_all_contact_vids&property=hs_analytics_first_touch_converting_campaign&property=hs_analytics_last_touch_converting_campaign&property=hs_avatar_filemanager_key&property=hs_calculated_form_submissions&property=hs_calculated_mobile_number&property=hs_calculated_phone_number&property=hs_calculated_phone_number_area_code&property=hs_calculated_phone_number_country_code&property=hs_calculated_phone_number_region_code&property=hs_content_membership_email_confirmed&property=hs_content_membership_notes&property=hs_content_membership_registered_at&property=hs_content_membership_registration_domain_sent_to&property=hs_content_membership_registration_email_sent_at&property=hs_content_membership_status&property=hs_created_by_conversations&property=hs_document_last_revisited&property=hs_email_domain&property=hs_email_quarantined&property=hs_email_sends_since_last_engagement&property=hs_emailconfirmationstatus&property=hs_facebook_ad_clicked&property=hs_facebookid&property=hs_google_click_id&property=hs_googleplusid&property=hs_ip_timezone&property=hs_lead_status&property=hs_legal_basis&property=hs_linkedinid&property=hs_predictivecontactscore_v2&property=hs_predictivescoringtier&property=hs_sales_email_last_clicked&property=hs_sales_email_last_opened&property=hs_searchable_calculated_international_mobile_number&property=hs_searchable_calculated_international_phone_number&property=hs_searchable_calculated_mobile_number&property=hs_searchable_calculated_phone_number&property=hs_sequences_is_enrolled&property=hs_twitterid&property=hubspot_owner_assigneddate&property=ip_city&property=ip_country&property=ip_country_code&property=ip_latlon&property=ip_state&property=ip_state_code&property=ip_zipcode&property=job_function&property=lastmodifieddate&property=marital_status&property=military_status&property=num_associated_deals&property=num_conversion_events&property=num_unique_conversion_events&property=recent_conversion_date&property=recent_conversion_event_name&property=recent_deal_amount&property=recent_deal_close_date&property=relationship_status&property=school&property=seniority&property=start_date&property=total_revenue&property=work_email&property=blog_default_hubspot_blog_5650825693_subscription&property=dracoon_autoimported&property=firstname&property=google_click_id&property=hs_analytics_first_url&property=hs_email_delivered&property=hs_email_optout_4739903&property=hs_email_optout_4740027&property=hs_email_optout_4782421&property=hs_email_optout_4880181&property=hs_email_optout_4882620&property=hs_email_optout_5061227&property=twitterhandle&property=bemerkung&property=currentlyinworkflow&property=dracoon_domain&property=followercount&property=hs_analytics_last_url&property=hs_email_open&property=lastname&property=hs_analytics_num_page_views&property=hs_email_click&property=salutation&property=twitterprofilephoto&property=version&property=email&property=hs_analytics_num_visits&property=hs_email_bounce&property=hs_persona&property=hs_social_last_engagement&property=versionen&property=code&property=hs_analytics_num_event_completions&property=hs_email_optout&property=hs_social_twitter_clicks&property=mobilephone&property=phone&property=fax&property=hs_analytics_first_timestamp&property=hs_email_last_email_name&property=hs_email_last_send_date&property=hs_social_facebook_clicks&property=leadtyp&property=address&property=engagements_last_meeting_booked&property=engagements_last_meeting_booked_campaign&property=engagements_last_meeting_booked_medium&property=engagements_last_meeting_booked_source&property=hs_analytics_first_visit_timestamp&property=hs_email_last_open_date&property=hs_sales_email_last_replied&property=hs_social_linkedin_clicks&property=hubspot_owner_id&property=notes_last_contacted&property=notes_last_updated&property=notes_next_activity_date&property=num_contacted_notes&property=num_notes&property=surveymonkeyeventlastupdated&property=webinar_joinlink&property=webinareventlastupdated&property=city&property=hs_analytics_last_timestamp&property=hs_email_last_click_date&property=hs_social_google_plus_clicks&property=hubspot_team_id&property=linkedinbio&property=twitterbio&property=hs_all_owner_ids&property=hs_analytics_last_visit_timestamp&property=hs_email_first_send_date&property=hs_social_num_broadcast_clicks&property=state&property=hs_all_team_ids&property=hs_analytics_source&property=hs_email_first_open_date&property=zip&property=country&property=hs_all_accessible_team_ids&property=hs_analytics_source_data_1&property=hs_email_first_click_date&property=linkedinconnections&property=hs_analytics_source_data_2&property=hs_email_is_ineligible&property=hs_language&property=kloutscoregeneral&property=hs_analytics_first_referrer&property=jobtitle&property=photo&property=hs_analytics_last_referrer&property=message&property=closedate&property=hs_analytics_average_page_views&property=hs_analytics_revenue&property=hs_lifecyclestage_lead_date&property=hs_lifecyclestage_marketingqualifiedlead_date&property=hs_lifecyclestage_opportunity_date&property=lifecyclestage&property=hs_lifecyclestage_salesqualifiedlead_date&property=ipaddress&property=createdate&property=hs_lifecyclestage_evangelist_date&property=hs_lifecyclestage_customer_date&property=hubspotscore&property=company&property=hs_lifecyclestage_subscriber_date&property=hs_lifecyclestage_other_date&property=website&property=numemployees&property=annualrevenue&property=industry&property=associatedcompanyid&property=associatedcompanylastupdated&propertyMode=value_and_history&count=100

Status code for error I received is "Got 500 response"

I am not getting error every time I request the URL but sometimes randomly.

Attached is the error log for the error I am receiving. 

Elastic Error Log.png.jpg

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Apologies for missing your response, @amierhaider.

Thank you for providing this information.

500 errors often indicate transient delays. With an application as large as HubSpot, a small amount of 500 errors is expected, but retrying the requests should almost always resolve the issue.

This appears to be the issue you are experiencing since you say that "[you are] not getting error every time [you] request the URL, but sometimes randomly."  In this case, the number of property parameters you are including in the request URL may be causing intermittent issues due to traffic, timeouts, etc.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes