APIs & Integrations

ariel_cu4tro
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Error in 'submittedAt'

SOLVE

I have a API form in React and i when send this form the server answer me:

errorType: INVALID_TIMESTAMP

message: Error in 'submittedAt'. Invalid timestamp 1563205697097. Provide a UTC value that is not in the future or too far in the past.

The server have the hour correct

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Error in 'submittedAt'

SOLVE

Hey @ariel_cu4tro ,

That timestamp doesn't appear to be far enough in the past to trigger that error; couple questions to help narrow down what's going on:

• Is this happening with every form submission?
  • Do you happen to have a raw form submission request body that I can look at?
  • Is it possible that you're submitting values that are ahead of the current timestamp in UTC?
  • The `submittedAt` field is optional; are you able/willing to exclude that field from your request?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
pedro380085
Participant

Error in 'submittedAt'

SOLVE

We are bringing our data from another platform and we want to import our form submissions to our Hubspot account.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Error in 'submittedAt'

SOLVE

Hey @ariel_cu4tro ,

That timestamp doesn't appear to be far enough in the past to trigger that error; couple questions to help narrow down what's going on:

• Is this happening with every form submission?
  • Do you happen to have a raw form submission request body that I can look at?
  • Is it possible that you're submitting values that are ahead of the current timestamp in UTC?
  • The `submittedAt` field is optional; are you able/willing to exclude that field from your request?
0 Upvotes
rajan

Error in 'submittedAt'

SOLVE

Hey, I am getting the same error.

0 Upvotes
pedro380085
Participant

Error in 'submittedAt'

SOLVE

@Derek_Gervais What is considered "too far in the past"? 1 year? 6 months? Thanks

0 Upvotes