APIs & Integrations

NRaju7

Error - This app hasn't been granted all required scopes to make this call. Read more about required

Hello Team,

I am getting the following error while accessing list of contacts and tickets from postman:

This app hasn't been granted all required scopes to make this call. Read more about required scopes here: https://developers.hubspot.com/scopes.

Here is my Hubspot API key: REMOVED

Please look into this issue.

Thanks
Nraju
0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Error - This app hasn't been granted all required scopes to make this call. Read more about required

Hi, @NRaju7, Thanks for reaching out. Be careful not to expose your API keys or bearer tokens. 

To your question, you'll need to add more information. For example:

• What endpoint are you using? Can you link to the specific developer doc, please?
  • Knowing this can inform you on what scopes or granular scopes you are lacking for your request
  • Can you grab a screenshot of your app's included scopes?
  • Can you include an example request and response? MINUS your API key?

Thanks for the additional information.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
NRaju7

Hi @Jaycee_Lewis  Thanks for your quick reply.

End point:  {{baseUrl}}/crm/v3/objects/contacts?hapikey=*******-******-c5

my response would be : josn with all the contacts list.

Note: We are following Hubspot academy videos.

NRaju7_0-1671043428870.png

Thanks

Raju

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @NRaju7. I cannot be 100%, but in your screenshot I don't see the scope crm.objects.contacts.read, but I see crm.objects.contacts.write. 

CleanShot 2022-12-15 at 14.54.27.png

Can you either add it, remove and re-add it, or create a Private App with only this scope, please? For the first two options, can you grab a screenshot where you add “contacts” to the search? This allows the community to verify it's enabled. My example:

CleanShot 2022-12-15 at 14.53.29.png

The third option is to create a Private App with only one scope to test with (you can add more as needed)

Then you can test the endpoint in postman. My quick example:

Have fun building! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes