APIs & Integrations

ken_netfluence

Error:Table [table#] is already undergoing an full table write

Hi, I am using HubDB extensively, I have to read/write into table which contains big data with a workflow, I am using the HUBDB to write into the table and encountered this error.

StatusCodeError: 400 - {"status":"error","message":"Table 1111111 is already undergoing an full table write.","correlationId":"2d3509e9-41b0-4da4-8836-f60a7d4c4bb4","requestId":"fdab4ef1-9e19-49d2-82f3-cc3900f28a14"}

I wonder what this error really means. with my stock knowledge about mysql (HubDB is a Mysql Fork) I am assuming that the write into the hubdb table is not waiting to finish and  the next queue needs to write  [correct me if i am wrong], hence causing it to have an error. If this is the case is there a way using the API to check if the certain table is currently written by another job/task/queue.  or how can i prevent this. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Error:Table [table#] is already undergoing an full table write

Hi @ken_netfluence,

To get a full picture of things, could you clarify which endpoints are you currently using to update your HubDB - HubDB API Overview? Are you seeing the error when you use this endpoint - Update a table

If you could provide me with the steps you took before encountering the error, it will most definitely be helpful.

0 Upvotes