APIs & Integrations

chrislavoie
Participant

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

I need informations about ERP-CRM integration. We are preparing the integration of our CRM (Hubspot) and ERP (Epicor) and I would like to know how it's possible. Is there a bridge that allows Epicor and Hubspot to be connected? How does the integration works?

Is there ressources to help the integration (more thant the API integration page... an How to page or something like that)

Thanks

2 Accepted solutions
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

Hey @chrislavoie,

Thanks for following up on this and the feedback. 

I'd also like to share with you this page The 1,668 Best Custom API Integrations Agencies and Service Providers in which you can locate integration agencies and service providers for services such as Custom API integrations. 

View solution in original post

DMA
Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

Hi,
we've built a 2-way data sync solution between HubSpot CRM and Epicor ERP, also when installed on-premise. If you are interested you can have a look at our website:
https://www.erpbridge.io/
or directly in HubSpot marketplace here:
https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/erp-to-hubspot-by-dma-srl-2...

I hope this helps!

Francesco Fabbri

CEO @ DMA

HubSpot Platinum Solutions Partner

Logo-ERP-to-HubSpot.png

CRM Projects | DevOps | System integration | B2B Marketing

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
DMA
Solution

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

Hi,
we've built a 2-way data sync solution between HubSpot CRM and Epicor ERP, also when installed on-premise. If you are interested you can have a look at our website:
https://www.erpbridge.io/
or directly in HubSpot marketplace here:
https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/erp-to-hubspot-by-dma-srl-2...

I hope this helps!

Francesco Fabbri

CEO @ DMA

HubSpot Platinum Solutions Partner

Logo-ERP-to-HubSpot.png

CRM Projects | DevOps | System integration | B2B Marketing
hellomarlo
Contributor

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

Hey @WendyGoh! My company is exploring an Epicor Prophet 21 integration with HubSpot. Has something changed this thread began? Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
ASkulte

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

@chrislavoie & @Kjager - We're in the same boat (actually, considering HubSpot CRM as a massive step up from Epicor's CRM module). How did you end up syncing between the two? Are you happy with the solution?

DIY with Rest API endpoints? Set up Azure or AWS authentication to bridge HS & Epicor?  Use Jitterbit or another I/O service? 

@Dasher87 - Are you on Epicor & Hubspot too? How is that going? 

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
Kjager
Participant

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

@chrislavoie did you find anything for this? We to are using Epicore and looking to integrate with HubSpot.

let me know!

Thanks, Kyle Jager

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

Hey @chrislavoie,

The bridge is probably Epicor and HubSpot's API. While we currently do not have an integration between Epicor <-> HubSpot. If you can share more about your team's use case, I'd be happy to point you to certain API that may be suitable for your use case. 

chrislavoie
Participant

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh,

I've read few articles about Epicor and Hubspot integration, here is one : https://www.datixinc.com/solutions/unity-erp-crm-integration-apps/hubspot-and-epicor-integration/

I am searching for a solution to connect them without paying for a third party solution. Is there a way to integrate Hubspot and Epicor without having to connect another software?

How are you able to integrate Hubspot to a ERP that is not webhosted...

WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

Hey @chrislavoie,

As currently we do not have an app integration listing between HubSpot <-> Epicor. If you'd like to sync data between HubSpot and Epicor, the best way is to explore the option of building an app and use the HubSpot API and Epicor API (I research on this and was able to locate this - My Document, you may have to check in and see if they have any open API documentation for use).

0 Upvotes
chrislavoie
Participant

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

We found few solutions. We are working with a web agency specialized into Hubspot integration. They will collaborate with our Epicor implementation consultant so the integration will be easier. They will have to develop custom code to add a bridge between the 2 platforms. That was the best solution to get what we were expecting. We also searched about Jitterbit and Scribe that can help you to create those bridges by your own if you don't want to work with an agency. We have noticed that those solutions are expensive... We opted for a custom developpement because it will be less expensive on the long term.

Hubspot should have more informations about integration process, how it works and what are the solutions. The majority of Hubspot users aren't developpers so it would be usefull to have this information somewhere else than reading the API documentation that we do not understand well when we are not developpers.

Dasher87
Participant

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

HI @chrislavoie 

Did you have any feedback on your integration process?  We are also planning to do the same.  

Hi @Kjager 

Did you finalise your integration also?  Would be great to hear your feedback if you did.

Cheers

0 Upvotes
Kjager
Participant

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

We did not end up pulling the trigger.

A company called Commercient gave us the best option but the ROI wasnt there for us. 

pricing in early 2021 was:

$250 x 12 = $3,000 USD + Set up fee $4,973 USD = $7,973 USD up front.

Then $3,000 USD every year on renewal date. + $100USD /month for every feild after 6 feilds.

I have a small sales team and we report out once a week, i created an excel file with the export that gives us what the CFO needs and it only takes 2 mins for me and the CFO each 

WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Epicor ERP integration

SOLVE

Hey @chrislavoie,

Thanks for following up on this and the feedback. 

I'd also like to share with you this page The 1,668 Best Custom API Integrations Agencies and Service Providers in which you can locate integration agencies and service providers for services such as Custom API integrations.