Engagements API, what are the meanings of each Call Status?SOLVE
May 7, 2021 3:55 PM
I am using the engagements API for reporting purposes, and I am unclear on the exact meaning of each call status. Can you explain to me how calls receive the following values in their status field?
Solved! Go to Solution.
May 10, 2021 7:44 AM - edited May 10, 2021 7:44 AM
Call status is set automatically and cannot be edited. This just shows a call has been completed.
Statuses are set according to a matched condition -
- Canceled = the user making the call stops the call before connecting
- Completed = a cal is completed
- Busy = the line is busy
- Failed = there was an issue or error connecting to the call
- No Answer = nobody has picked up
- Ringing = the call is ringing, it is calling the person
- Queued = on hold
- In progress = call is currently in progress
- Calling CRM user = this can be if a CRM user is calling another CRM user
You can add values to the call outcome and customize the call outcomes.
For customizing call outcome you can refer to this - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/create-custom-call-outcomes