APIs & Integrations

DW7

Embedding different applications in hubspot

SOLVE

Hi,

I thought about embedding an application as iframe in hubspot. It would be a view that would help agents work with CRM. Is it possible to embedd 3rd party apps in hubspot? Or would we need to create our own view from scratch and just request tickets from hubspot?

1 Accepted solution
ChrisoKlepke
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey @DW7 , 

Not entirely sure what you mean by 

Or would we need to create our own view from scratch and just request tickets from hubspot?

You can embed iFrames into a dashboard within HubSpot. Other than that, there are a lot of ways on how to extend the CRM to your needs like Timeline Events or Custom Cards, but it requires some developer effort. Without knowing too much, I can only point you to the docs for now.

Hope this helps for now, but you are welcome to keep the conversation going and give a bit more context on what you actually want to achieve in more detail.

Best, 

Chriso

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
ChrisoKlepke
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @DW7 , 

Not entirely sure what you mean by 

Or would we need to create our own view from scratch and just request tickets from hubspot?

You can embed iFrames into a dashboard within HubSpot. Other than that, there are a lot of ways on how to extend the CRM to your needs like Timeline Events or Custom Cards, but it requires some developer effort. Without knowing too much, I can only point you to the docs for now.

Hope this helps for now, but you are welcome to keep the conversation going and give a bit more context on what you actually want to achieve in more detail.

Best, 

Chriso