APIs & Integrations

Luke91

Email Integration

SOLVE

Hi 

I'm relatively new to digital martketting and a novice when it comes to integration. 

I just wanted to know how do I position an email optin form (with possibillity for more activity) on my website

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Email Integration

SOLVE

Welcome, @Luke91.

If you're seeking marketing advice, you will likely have better luck on the Lead Capture Tools board in the Marketing Hub forum.

That said, perhaps I can point you in the right direction. Are you looking to move an email subscription form on your site using HubSpot content tools, or just wondering what physical positioning would drive the most conversions (i.e. in the left sidebar, right sidebar, to the right of the navigation, etc.)?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Email Integration

SOLVE

Welcome, @Luke91.

If you're seeking marketing advice, you will likely have better luck on the Lead Capture Tools board in the Marketing Hub forum.

That said, perhaps I can point you in the right direction. Are you looking to move an email subscription form on your site using HubSpot content tools, or just wondering what physical positioning would drive the most conversions (i.e. in the left sidebar, right sidebar, to the right of the navigation, etc.)?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes